At Schindler Technologies Corporation we offer...
A variety of design, 3D modelling, 3D printing, visualization, and training services. In addition to the particular services listed here, we are open to other projects of similar nature. Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like us to send you a quote for a particular task.
3D Modeling and Reverse Engineering
We can create 3D models from pictures, working drawings, or schematics. We can even reverse-engineer any product: Given a physical product, we will construct an exact 3D model.
3D Visualization and Animation
- high-quality 3D raytraced or radiosity renderings of 3D models
- animations of equipment, parts, and assemblies
- working drawings of components and assemblies
Printing of wax casting patterns with Solidscape 3D printers for investment casting (jewellery, dental, precision mechanics, etc.)
Printing of plastic parts and components with TAZ4 printer. Maximum build volume: 298 x 275 x 250 mm.
Finite Element Analysis & Design Optimization
The Schindler Technologies Corporation specializes in FEA, or Finite Element Analysis. FEA is a technology that enables us to calculate loads and stresses of mechanical parts and assemblies, as well as perform certain electromagnetic analyses.
FEA offers a cost-effective alternative to the traditional method of mechanical product testing: Instead of the costly and time-consuming process of creating and testing physical prototypes, FEA allows for the same type of analysis to occur completely within the realm of mathematics.
With the use of FEA technology, we can perform a variety of optimization and analysis tasks:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of mechanical parts and assemblies
- Electromagnetic analyses
- Optimize product designs to reduce weight, cost, stress levels, or to satisfy specific design criteria.
- Nonlinear FEA of contact interfaces, plastic materials, composites, rubbers, etc.
Product Development & Design
Our professional staff is able to handle the most sophisticated product development and research projects. Our areas of expertise include:
- electrical contact research and design
- automotive component design
- consumer product design and testing
- sports equipment design
- marine design
- automated systems design & manufacturing