JWX-30 Jewellery Milling System
This new JWX-30 is a complete high-speed, ultra high-precision wax machining system, containing everything you need to design and automatically make sophisticated wax patterns. Powered by a high-speed 30,000 rpm spindle, the 4-axis desktop machine quickly produces detailed wax models. It is the fastest and easiest way to create rings, bracelets and charms.
1. High Speed ProductionJWX-30 quickly mills out models for rings, bracelets and charms in a fraction of the time it takes to produce them by hand. Typical wax jewelry models are milled in just a couple of hours.
2. Breathtaking QualityThe JWX-30 turns even the most intricate CAD designs into reality. With detailed resolutions up to 0.00125mm/step, this beautifully designed 4-axis mill captures every subtle nuance of your designs. Its exacting precision produces superior custom jewelry that will delight your customers and keep them coming back for more.
3. Easy to UseJewelry makers with existing CAD files can use the JWX-30 to mill their designs within an hour after opening the box. This desktop device is incredibly easy to use. The JWX-30 comes with o complete set of holding fixtures for cutting the most intricate models. It also includes Roland JewelStudio design software, 4-axis CAM software, user manuals, tools, wax and comprehensive tutorials. JewelStudio can digitize your hand sketches or let you quickly draw the design in the software with intuitive, step-by step instructions.
4. Compact and Fully EnclosedThe JWX-30 is a compact and fully enclosed desktop mill. It runs very quietly and fits easily in any office or jewelry shop. At the same time, its work area (12 x 8.1 x 3.9 in) is large enough to accommodate any ring, bracelet or charm.
5. Included Roland JewelStudio SoftwareThe system includes an easy to use Roland’s JewelStudio design software (based on RhinoGold). The software integrates seamlessly with the included sets of fixtures, allowning for automated production.
6. Reliable PerformerRoland's international ISO certification is your quality assurance. Like all Roland products, the JWX-30 was designed and manufactured at a state-of-the-art, ISO-certified facility. Roland builds all products at its advanced Digital Factory one at a time by a single assembler - just like a Rolls Royce. Attention to detail is given the highest priority.
- max. cutting size: 12 x 8.1 x 3.9 in.
- dimensions: 23.9 x 25.9 x 22 in.
- max. spindle speed: 30,000 rpm.
- weight: 47 kg