Rhino 7 Educational
Commercial software for education
Unlike other software companies, we provide commercial versions of our products to students, faculty, and schools at a substantial discount. Details include:
- The same features as the commercial version.
- No watermark or other limitation.
- Does not expire.
- No additional maintenance or support fees.
- Can be used for commercial activities.
- Upgradeable at educational prices if the owner still qualifies for educational prices.
- Upgradeable at commercial prices if the owner no longer qualifies for educational prices.
The best way to get started with Rhino is to attend our free training “Introduction to 3D Design with Rhino“.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhino 5 for Mac
The world’s most versatile 3-D modeler is now available for OS X. Learn more…
New in Rhino 5
The Rhino 5 development process started with the overriding goal to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements.
Thanks to more than 40,000 pre‑release users, we were able to field test and refine Rhino 5, making it the most stable version ever.
New in Rhino 5 overview video (25 minutes)…
New in Rhino 5 video series (7 hours)…