Rhino 5.0 is the most significant upgrade in the history of this great design tool, which is now the world’s most versatile 3D modeller.
It features more than 2000 of new features and enhancements, including the 64-bit faster processing, fast handling of big models, enhanced display modes, enhanced parametric model updates, associative drafting capabilities, and much more.
The best way to get started with Rhino is to attend our free training “Introduction to 3D Design with Rhino“.
To schedule a free demonstration at our site, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-688-6835.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhino 5 for Mac
The world’s most versatile 3-D modeler is now available for OS X. Learn more…
New in Rhino 5
The Rhino 5 development process started with the overriding goal to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements.
Thanks to more than 40,000 pre‑release users, we were able to field test and refine Rhino 5, making it the most stable version ever.
New in Rhino 5 overview video (25 minutes)…
New in Rhino 5 video series (7 hours)…