Bongo is also great for demonstrating moving objects using real-time playback in the Rhino viewports – just drag the timeline around to show a client how your design works.
- Forward and Reverse Kinematics – Moving, Rotation, and Scaling
- Constrain objects to curves
- Force objects to look at other objects
- Look-Along constraints
- Viewport keyframing
- Constrain viewport camera location and target to path
- Automatic and user-defined acceleration and speed
- Animation of video textures
- Hierarchical relationships between animated objects.
- Render to single frames or AVI using any Rhino compatible render plug-in
- Real-time preview in Rhino viewports using any shading mode
- Timeline scrubbing in any shade mode
- Industry standard-like timeline interface
- Drag and drop keyframe manipulation
- Animation mode button allows easy input of keyframes just by dragging objects
- All animation data stored with the 3dm file – no need to import or export
- Controller objects
- Dockable interface
- Hardware Requirements
Bongo runs inside Rhino and has the same hardware requirements. Rhino with Penguin runs on ordinary Windows desktop and laptop computers.
Bongo works with Rhino 3.
download evaluation version
developers’ web site